PlayHoops.com.au makes it easier than ever for Victorians to find their place to “play hoops”!
- Interested in playing basketball in Victoria but don’t know where to start?
- Love the game but need a competition?
- Got all your teammates ready?
Associations around Victoria run both senior and junior domestic competitions all year round, but not all competitions are open for registration at any given time.
Play Hoops aims to aggregate competitions into a search function that identifies your local competition and finds those competitions open for registration, or allows you to contact your association to find the next season if not available.
Check out these easy-to-follow steps below:
For those with ready-to-go squads wanting to enter domestic competitions NOW – 5 or more
- Visit our FIND YOUR Place to Play page and search by competition type, distance and location. You will be shown associations around your area meeting the search criteria
- If competitions are actively seeking registrations, you will be able to click directly through to PlayHQ (the Official Registration and Competition Management Partner of Basketball Victoria) a platform that will process your registration in a few clicks.
- If there are no competitions available, fill out the Contact Us form – this will automatically generate an email to be sent to that association. Basketball Victoria will also get a copy of this email.
For those interested in playing in a competition but don’t have a team ready to go or would like to find out how to join a team.
- Visit our FIND YOUR Place to Play page and search by competition type, distance and
- You will be shown associations around your area meeting the search criteria.
- Click the “Individual Interested in Finding a Team” button.
- Fill out the pop-up form – this will automatically generate an email to be sent to your local association, who can help find a team or assist further. Basketball Victoria will also get a copy of this email.
To find your nearest place to play, click the FIND YOUR Place to Play button here.